Sunday, November 06, 2005

This is my initial posting to the blog titled, "Moving2Italy2".

My wife and I are moving to Italy in the next 3 - 4 years. Beginning in mid-March, 2005, I have identified, collected, assembled for our eventual move to Italy many, many links about things one should be aware of before moving to Italy. I believe that these links will benefit other like-minded individuals who are considering or dreaming to move to Italy. This effort is on-going and I hope will benefit with the interaction of interested individuals.

I ask all who read about or participate in some manner with this blog to provide feedback on what you liked or didn't and suggestions for other sites.

Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these sites nor do I receive payment for listing them.

I do have a TIM SIM card. I purchased it last May, 2005 and use it in my Nokia 6310i which is a GSM, unlocked, triband cell phone when I travel to Italy and Europe.

In the coming days, I will be posting portions from the total document that will be idnetified as "Info for..." or "Info on..." on various areas of interest regarding our move to Italy. In the meantime, if you want to see my existing "Info on Italy" document, please join my Yahoo! Group, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/2italy2 and I'll send you a copy.

That's it for Saturday, 5 November 2005.

Ciao, Ben

No comments: