Saturday, April 01, 2006

Info on the Blog Postings/Entries for March, 2006 About, For or On Italy

Here are the titles for my blog postings/entries About, For or On Italy for the month of March, 2006:
  1. Info on Why Martha and Ben go to Italy?, dated Wednesday, March 1, 2006
  2. Info on the Blog Postings/Entries for February, 2006 About, For or On Italy *, dated Thursday, March 2, 2006
  3. Info for Disabled/Handicapped, Hearing Impaired and/or Vision/Sight Individuals in Italy *, dated Friday, March 3, 2006
  4. Info on Using Metric Versus US/English Measurements for Baking and Cooking in Italy , dated Friday, March 10, 2006
  5. Info about Driving in Italy *, dated Friday, March 17, 2006
  6. Info about Ferries to and from Italy *, dated Friday, March 24, 2006
  7. Info about Expulsion (Deportation) from Italy, dated Friday, March 31, 2006
The above links are current. In the event of a broken link or if anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update and/or correct this blog entry.

Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.

The reason that I list these links is to provide information for individuals who are dreaming or considering a move to Italy. It is my intent to share these links (web sites) with like-minded individuals who are either in the process of considering or have made the decision to move to Italy for whatever reason. I have attempted to group these links and to categorize them.

These blog postings and entries are not static. As I come across new information, I update the appropropriate blog entry.

* = Blog entry has been updated.

I have found in my research on the Internet that by changing the wording of the search argument or the order of the wording of the search argument on a search engine, e.g., Google, you may get different results. There is so much information to choose from on the internet. Unfortunately, there's a lot of junk that clutters up one's search. I believe in my presentation format that it eliminates the need for one to do multiple searches. Also, I believe this information is a baseline for another individual to conduct their own search and they do not have to reinvent the wheel.

For my blog, I am presenting the fruits of my efforts of just a portion of that information in a format that is of use to my wife and myself for future use and reference (and hopefully, other individuals) as we prepare for our move to Italy.

I am open to suggestions and solicit comments from the readers of this blog for your feedback.

That's it for Saturday, 1 April 2006: sabato, 1 aprile 2006.

Ciao, Ben

Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.

"Nulla รจ nuovo sotto il sole."
There is nothing new under the sun.

No comments: