Here are some links for on-line language classroom/training/courses in Italian:
- CyberItalian – Sound clip – Source: CyberItalian Inc. (See above)
- The Italian Electronic Classroom! ™ – Source: Centro Studi Italiani ™
- ITALIAN steps – Sound clip – Source: BBC Languages
- ILUSS – Learn Italian Online – Sound clip – Italian lessons and courses for individual studies and to further develop Italian language skills. – ILUSS (Italian Language Update School Service) was created in 1996 by Riccardo Piancastelli, drawing from his many years of experience teaching Italian to foreign students.Publish Post
- Learn to Speak Italian Online – Registration required – Source: eLanguageSchool.net
- Let's Learn Italian! – "Learn Italian Online & Learn Romantic Italian Phrases & More..." – Note: "Purchase Easy Download or CD Format"– Source: web site
- Let's Learn Italian online.com – Source: web site
- Livemocha™ – Sound clip – Registration required – Italian is just one of several languages currently being offered
- Online Italian Courses and Lessons – Source: WorldWideLearn
- Learning a Language From an Expert, on the Web – By PETER WAYNER – Published: July 28, 2010 – Source: found under Personal Tech in the Technology section of The New York Times
- Articles – "Special Issue on Technology and Learning Vocabulary" – "Volume 14 Number 2 June 2010" – Source: Language Learning & Technology – "is a refereed journal which began publication in July 1997. The journal seeks to disseminate research to foreign and second language educators in the US and around the world on issues related to technology and second language education."
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on some of my Italian language blog entries (URLs) +*, dated Wednesday, September 02, 2009
- Info on how to ask questions in Italian *, dated Tuesday, July 31, 2007
- Info on Italian Vocabulary/Vocabolario *, dated Tuesday, July 24, 2007
- Info on Italian Phrases +*, dated Friday, July 06, 2007
- Info for the Italian Word of the Day +, dated Tuesday, June 12, 2007
- Info about about Italian Expressions *, dated Friday, May 25, 2007
- Info on links for translators of the Italian Language , dated Tuesday, May 15, 2007
- Info about Italian dialects in Italy , dated Tuesday, May 08, 2007
- Info on Italian slang *, dated Friday, February 02, 2007
- Info on Conjugation and On-Line Conjugator for the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, January 23, 2007
- Info on Learning and Teaching Italian *, Tuesday, November 07, 2006
- Info on Podcasts/MP3 Downloads About, For or On Italy *, dated Friday, October 27, 2006
- Info about On-Line Language Training in Italian +*, dated Tuesday, August 29, 2006
- Info on Miscellaneous Items or Topics About the Italian Language *, dated Friday, August 25, 2006
- Info About Italian Grammar +*, dated Tuesday, August 22, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Survival Phrases +*, dated Tuesday, August 15, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Resources +*, dated Friday, August 11, 2006
- Info on Teaching English in Italy *, dated Tuesday, August 08, 2006
- Info About On-Line Translation Services for the Italian Language *, dated Friday, August 04, 2006
- Info on Italian Proverbs/Proverbi *, dated Tuesday, July 25, 2006
- Info on Italian Language Pronunciation +*, dated Friday, July 21, 2006
- Info About Italian Language Search Engines *, dated Friday, July 14, 2006
- Info about On-Line Dictionaries for the Italian Language *, dated Tuesday, July 11, 2006
- Info on Suggested Reference Links for Learning the Italian Language +*, dated Monday, December 05, 2005
* = Blog entry has been updated.
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
Several of the above link(s) and the blog postings contains "Sound clips". When you see the words "Sound clip" or the "+" sign, please turn on the speakers on your PC. I have tried to indicate wherever there is an embedded "Sound clip" within these respective listings.
That's it for Tuesday, 29 August 2006: martedì, 29 agosto 2006.
Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Tanti paesi, tanti costumi."
"So many countries, so many customs."
Please read my wife's blog about our life with photographs in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.