Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Saturday, September 01, 2007
- Info on the Blog Postings/Entries for May, June and July , dated Wednesday, August 1, 2007
- Info on money/currency transfer to Italy , dated Friday, August 3, 2007
- Info about buying an used or previously owned car in Italy , dated Tuesday, August 7, 2007
- Info on dietary/food allergy translation cards for Italy *, dated Friday, August 10, 2007
- Info on Restaurants in Italy , dated Tuesday, August 14, 2007
- Info about retirement in Italy for EXPATS from the USA , dated Friday, August 17, 2007
- Info on travel deals to Italy , dated Tuesday, August 21, 2007
- Info about stories on acquiring Italian Citizenship , dated Friday, August 24 2007
- Info on how to order coffee/expresso in Italy , dated Tuesday, August 28 2007
- Info about message boards on Italy , dated Friday, August 31 2007
The above links are current. If anyone has any suggestions for other sites, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry. For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
The reason that I list these links is to provide information for individuals who are dreaming, considering a move or traveling to Italy. It is my intent to share these links (web sites) with like-minded individuals who are in the process of considering, have made the decision to move or travel to Italy for whatever reason. I have attempted to group these links and to categorize them.
These blog postings and entries are not static. As I come across new information, I'll update the appropriate blog entry periodically.
I have found in my research on the Internet that by changing the wording of the search argument or the order of the wording of the search argument on a search engine, e.g., Google, you may get different results. There is so much information to choose from on the internet. Unfortunately, there's a lot of junk that clutters up one's search. I believe in my presentation format that it eliminates the need for one to do multiple searches. Also, I believe this information is a baseline or starting point for an individual to conduct their own search and they do not have to reinvent the wheel or start from scratch.
For my blog, I am presenting the fruits of my efforts of just a portion of that information in a format that is of use to my wife and myself for future use and reference (and hopefully, other individuals) as we prepare for our move to Italy.I am open to suggestions and solicit comments from the readers of this blog for your feedback.
That's it for Saturday, 1 September 2007: sabato, 1 settembre 2007.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Una cena senza vino è come un giorno senza sole."
"meal without wine is like a day without sunshine."