Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Info About, For or On Italy Seeking Guest Writers

Dear Readers of my blog,

I need your help. Due to very slow internet access and questionable phone service (at times), I am seeking guest contributors/writers for my blog. This is because I cannot research and generate blog entries and postings like I did in the States before I arrived in Italy. I am getting further and further behind.

You can write anything About, For or On Italy based upon your personal experience while traveling to, around or living in Italy. You will be identified as the author of the blog entry.

Please leave a comment with your email address, I will be the only person viewing your actual email address.

I want to thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

Buon Feste and Buon Natale!

That's it for Wednesday, 19 December 2007: mercoledì, 19 dicembre 2007.

Ciao, Ben

Moving2Italy2 – The #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.

Today’s quote is a Italian proverb, author unknown.

"Piccola scintilla puo bruciare una villa."

"A little spark kindles a great fire."

Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.

No comments: