Here are some links about tipping (leaving or giving a gratuity) in Italy:
TIPPING IN ITALY
- Italy Tipping & Etiquette – Source: tripadvisor® – "get the truth. then go.™" – In multiple languages
- Italian money, banks, ATM's and tipping in Italy – Source: knowital.com – "STAY INITALY"
- Tipping in Italy – Source: Italy Guide section of Avventure Bellissime – "ORIGINAL & BEST Tours of Italy"
- Tipping Tips from Europeans – Source: Travel Tips section of Rick Steves' Europe
- To Tip or Not to Tip: That is the Question – Source: ItalyLogue – "Italy Travel Guide" Part of the BootsnAll Travel Network
- What you need to consider when tipping in Italy – Source: Italy section of Just Landed – In multiple languages
- FORUM DISCUSSIONS
- Frommer's – "The best trips start here"
- Graffiti Wall – Source: Rick Steves' Europe
- slow travel – Slow Travel Talk TRAVEL italy – "Forums for the Slow Travel community"
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request for further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
That's it for Saturday, 30 August 2008: sabato, 30 agosto 2008.
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Neapolitan proverb, author unknown.
"'A mosca dinto 'o viscuvato."
"A fly in the ointment."
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.