MOTORCYCLE AND SCOOTER RENTALS
- BIANCOBLU – Source: web site – In English, German, Italian
- C.I.M.T. (central italy motorcycle tours) – Source: web site
- Motorcycle Hire in Italy, Sicily & Sardinia – Source: 2wheeltravel – "Worldwide motorcycle tour and rental specialists since 1998"
- Motorcycle rental – Source: Mototouring – In English, Italian
- onRoad – "SCOOTER AND BIKE RENTAL" – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Rent a Dream – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- Rentals – Source: REDBIKE TOURS – "The original and best DUCATITOURS company"
- RIDER'S NOLO – motorcycle and scooter rentals – Source: web site – In English, Italian, Spanish
- Tuscany Motorcycles Rental – Source: web site
- VEHICLES AND MOTORCYCLES – Source: NOLEGGIO MOTO TOSCANA – In English, Italian
- Motorcycle Rentals – Source: webBikeWorld®
- Rental Companies: Europe – Source: Motorcycleguide.net – "Internet's Motorcycle Directory"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info for maps of Roma/Rome, Italy *, dated Wednesday, June 23, 2010
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- Info on maps for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Friday, September 05, 2008
- Info on motorcycle tours in Italy *, dated Tuesday, July 10, 2007
- Info on Distance Calculators (How Far Is It?) for Italy *, dated Tuesday, November 21, 2006
- Info about Driving in Italy *, dated Friday, March 17, 2006
- Info on On-Line Route Planning and Maps of Italy *, dated Thursday, November 17, 2005
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 29 September 2010: mercoledì, 29 settembre 2010
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Morto un papa, se ne fa un altro."
"Life goes on."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.