- Study abroad in Italy – Source: TOPUNIVERSITIES – "University Rankings, Course Guides and International Study Information for Students and Parents"
- IIEPASSPORT.ORG: Your Study Abroad Connection! – Source: web site
- Italy Program – "Semester Program in Italy" – Source: Study Abroad section of Meredith College
- John Cabot University – "An American university in the heart of Rome, Italy" – "An American liberal arts university in Rome, Italy, JCU offers bachelor’s degrees and study abroad programs." – Source: web site
- MBA Degree and Study Abroad Programs in Italy – Source: CIMBA – "Consortium of Universities for International Studies"
- Meredith College – Semester Program in Italy – Source: Study Abroad section of Meredith College – "I Believe..."
- Programs – Source: Lorenzo de' Medici – "The Italian International Institute" – "Lorenzo de' Medici is committed to providing a high-quality education that enables students to realize their own potential, develop and apply their creativity, and interact successfully with the community worldwide"
- Special Instructional Programs – Please scroll down to section labeled, "Cortona Program" – Source: found under the The University of Georgia Graduate School section of The University of Georgia
- the Umbra Institute – "STUDY ABROAD IN PERUGIA, ITALY" – Source: web site
- University for Foreigners (Università per Stranieri)
- University for Foreigners Perugia (Università per Stranieri di Perugia) – "is the oldest and most prestigious italian institution involved in teaching and research activities as well as in the diffusion of the Italian language and civilisation in all expressions." – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- University for Foreigners Siena (Università per Stranieri di Siena) – "" – Source: web site – In English, Italian
- ITALY – Source: StudyAbroad.com – "is the Internet's leading source of information on educational opportunities for students to study in other countries."
- PhD Programs in Italy – "This section provides information about the PhD programs available in Italy." – Source:
- Study Abroad in Italy – Source: Transitions Abroad – "WORK • STUDY • TRAVEL • LIVING"
- Study in Italy – "There are 164 organizations offering a total of 440 Study Abroad programs" – Source: GoAbroad.com® – "Welcome to the resource for meaningful travel!™" – " . . . is the leading international education and experiential travel resource."
- ITALY AND ELSEWHERE
- 2011 Summer Programs – "Upcoming Information Sessions" and "Individual appointments are available upon request; please email email@example.com for more information." – Source: Global Programs section of NYU Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development
- Meredith College Study Abroad – Source: Meredith College – "I Believe..."
- Program Locations – Source: Academic Studies Abroad – "a leader in study abroad"
- study abroad italy – Source: Study Abroad Italy (SAI) – " . . . has been dedicated to providing students with an exceptional cultural and educational experience abroad in Italy, and now also in London."
- Study Abroad in Italy, Programs in Florence and Rome – Source: CEA Global Education – "provides college study abroad programs to American students in 14 countries and 24 cities across the globe."
- Study Abroad Program Italy – Source: TWO WORLDS UNITED – "EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION" – "a worldwide leader in international education offers quality student exchange opportunities."
- Study Abroad Search – "Looking for study abroad programs? Search our directory of over 17,000 opportunities abroad updated daily and find the best study abroad program for you!" – Source: GoAbroad.com® – "Welcome to the resource for meaningful travel!™" – " . . . is the leading international education and experiential travel resource."
- Why Study Abroad in Italy with AIFS – Source: Study Abroad with AIFS (American Institute For Foreign Study) – "is today the leader in summer, semester and academic year college study abroad programs."
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on what to bring to Italy if you are an Expat or a student *, dated, Wednesday, July 14, 2010
* = Blog entry has been updated.
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 300+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
The above listed colleges and universities are just a few of the many educational institutions offering programs in Italy and elsewhere. If I did not list your specific institution, please post a reply with either your college or university. If you do post a reply, I want to thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.
That's it for Wednesday, 23 February 2011: mercoledì, 23 febbraio 2011
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"Chi più sa, meno crede."
"The more you know, the less you believe."
Please read my wife's blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.