Here are some links on or about the coastal beaches (spiagge costiere) of the Toscana / Tuscany region of Italy:
COASTAL BEACHES/SPIAGGE COSTIERE
- Bucking the Tide on the Tuscan Shore – Published: June 4, 2009 – By FRANK BRUNI – Source: TRAVEL section of The New York Times
- Getting out of Town: An Overview of Tuscan Beaches – "Dateline: 05/16/97" – By Kyle Phillips – Source: Italian Food section of About.com
- Top Beaches in Tuscany – Source: discover Tuscany – "Tuscany, Italy: Tourist Travel Guide to Holidays in Tuscany, Toscana, Italia"
- TUSCAN BEACHES – "(issue no. 106/2009 / July 16, 2009)" – by Brenda Dionisi – Source: The Florentine – "The English speaking local newspaper in Florence"
- BY PROVINCE
- MASSA CARRARA (MS)
- Beaches found in Provincia di Massa-Carrara – as of this date, search resulted in 6 beaches found – Source: Found under the Tuscany portion within the Italy section of onBeach.com – In multiple languages
- Massa Carrara – "The Sea and the Beaches" – "Le spiagge. The beaches." – Source: Found in the Massa Carrara portion of the Tuscany subsection of the Italy section of The Globe Holidays Project – In multiple languages
- LUCCA (LU)
- Beaches found in Provincia di Lucca – as of this date, search resulted in 4 beaches found – Source: Found under the Tuscany portion within the Italy section of onBeach.com – In multiple languages
- PISA (PI)
- Beaches found in Provincia di Pisa – as of this date, search resulted in 3 beaches found – Source: Found under the Tuscany portion within the Italy section of onBeach.com – In multiple languages
- LIVORNO (LI)
- Beaches in Livorno, Italy – Source: Found under the Livorno portion of Tuscany subsection of the Italy section of Destinations within lonelyplanet
- Beaches in Provincia di Livorno – as of this date, search resulted in 19 beaches found – Source: Found under the Tuscany portion within the Italy section of onBeach.com – In multiple languages
- GROSSETO (GR)
- Images for COASTAL BEACHES TUSCANY – Source: Google images section of Google.com – However, depending on your location, you may go to a country specific Google web site, e.g., www.google.it
- The Seaside and Beaches – "One of the best things about visiting Tuscany during the summer is that Tuscany's beaches are not that far away, offering both sandy beaches and shaded woods." – Source: Tuscany Pictures.com – "Discover Tuscany and explore it through our pictures: see our photos of best Tuscany landscapes, images of its characteristic tiny villages, admire the most beautiful pictures of Florence, Siena and the other precious Tuscan cities of art."
- 26 incredible beach towns in Tuscany – by – on Aug 25, 2010 • 6:16 pm – Source: Found in the Around Tuscany subsection of – ""
- The top 10 beaches in Italy – Date posted: 31st May 2013 – Hugo Mc Cafferty, Sports Editor – Source: Found in the Food & Travel section of Swide Magazine – "The Dolce & Gabbana Luxury Magazine Online"
- SEE ALSO:
- Info about, for or on coastal Tuscany (Toscana cosiera), Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 31, 2011
- Info about, for or on Southern Tuscany (Toscana meridionale), Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 16, 2011
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- RELATED BLOG ENTRIES
- Info on or about the beaches (spiagge) of the Abruzzo region of Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 07, 2010
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 450+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 21 March 2012: mercoledì, 21 marzo 2012
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb, author unknown.
"I fanciulli trovano il tutto nel nulla, gli uomini il nulla nel tutto."
"Kids find everything in nothing, grown-ups nothing in everything."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:
Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2013, All Rights Reserved.