- The Museums of Florence – "The 70 Museums of Florence" – Source: web site – "More than 1200 pictures & detailed descriptions: A useful guide for people, who want to visit Florence or just to know more about art and culture" – In English, German
- Top Museums in Florence – "The Museums You Must See on a Visit to Florence" – From Melanie Renzulli – Source: Found in the Italy Travel section of About.com
- Museo Ebraico di Firenze (Jewish Museum of Florence) – Source: jewish Florence – "Jewish community of Florence" section – In English, Italian – of moked – "il portale dell'ebraismo italiano" – In Italian Only
- MUSEUMS: Florence – Source: Select Italy® – "The Ultimate Source for Travel to Italy"
- Polo Museale Firenze – Source: web site – "PLEASE NOTE: This web site is the official web site of the Uffizi Gallery" – In English, Italian
- On the left side of the web page, you can select from any of the following categories:
- Digital Archives
- City of Florence Office
- Hours and Tickets
- Education Service
- Services and Contacts
- Press Area
- Uffizi.org – "Guide to the Uffizi Gallery" – Source: web site – "[This web site is] not the official website of the Uffizi Gallery" – In English, Italian
- Uffizi.com – Source: web site– "[This web site is not the official website of the Uffizi Gallery.]"
- Musei.it - Toscana – In Italian Only – Source: Musei.it – "Il portale nazionale dei musei italiani"
- Museums in Florence, Italy – "The complete list of every florentine museum, among which the Uffizi Gallery: one of the most important in Italy and the world, with descriptions and links." – Source: Florence by Net AKA www.florence.ala.it – "One of the first Florence guides designed for Net travellers and Web surfers who want fast and detailed information on the city of Florence, Italy."
- Museums in Florence Italy – "(46)" – Source: www.firenze-online.com – "Your guide about Florence" – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- TICKETS AND RESERVATIONS (PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE OTHER VENDORS FOR THIS SERVICE)
- Florence Museums Tickets Reservations – "Florence Museums Tickets" – Source: Museum Ticket Reservations – "No queuing up with Museum Ticket Reservations!" – In English, Italian
- Florence tickets.com – "" – Source: web site – "Museum Tickets | Guided Tours | Tours & Excursions | Events in Florence" – In English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- SEE ALSO:
- MUSEUMS / MUSEI
- Info on food museums in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 20, 2011
- Info about, for or on museums (musei) in Italy *, dated, Wednesday, September 08, 2010
- Info on museums in Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated,Wednesday, September 16, 2009
- Info on some of my blog entries (URLs) for Tuscany/Toscana, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, July 22, 2009
- RELATED: FIRENZE / FLORENCE
- Info on 36 or 48 hours in Firenze / Florence, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, June 03, 2015
- Info about budget places to eat in Firenze / Florence, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, April 29, 2015
- Info about, for or on shopping in and around Firenze AKA Florence, Italy *, dated, Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- Info on museums / musei in Firenze / Florence, Italy *, dated, Friday, August 10, 2012
- Info about Florence / Firenze in Video *, dated, Saturday, October 18, 2008
- Info about parking in Florence / Firenze *, dated,Tuesday, August 26, 2008
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 550+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Friday, 10 August 2012: venerdì, 10 agosto 2012
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Albero spesso trapiantato mai di frutti è caricato."
"A tree often transplanted is never loaded with fruit."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs:
Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog:Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.
© Benjamin H. Licodo, 2005 - 2015, All Rights Reserved.