Here are some links about the towns and sights off the beaten path in Italy:
TOWNS AND SIGHTS OFF THE BEATEN PATH IN ITALY
- 10 suggestive Tuscan hill towns off the beaten path – "Last Updated on Monday 13th, January 2014 / 00:55" – Written by elena nacci – Source: Tuscany Chic – "The Tuscan Way.....for all Who Love Tuscany!"
- Off the Beaten Path in Italy's Small Towns – ". . . On my most recent trip to Italy, I decided to do something different: get away from the known destinations, explore the small towns and learn a bit more about the local culture." – Posted: – Sucheta Rawal – "Travel Writer, Founder of Go Eat Give" – Source: Found in the HUFFPOST TRAVEL section of THE HUFFINGTON POST (Edition: U.S.) – "Breaking News and Opinion"
- Off the Beaten Path – 10 Amazing Places to See near Rome – "Posted July 6th, 2013" – by Dave and Deb – "in category Guest Posts, Italy" – Source: The Planet D – "Adventure is for Everyone"
- Secret and unusual Sicily: 10 towns and sights off the beaten path – April 2, 2012 – "About" – Source: Slow Italy – ". . . stands for a way of traveling that promotes savoring the moment and not getting stressed about seeing “everything”. . ."
- Ten Lesser-Known Places to Visit in Italy – February 28th, 2011 – By Alexandra Korey – Source: BootsnAll – "ONE-STOP INDIE TRAVEL GUIDE"
- Umbria Off the Beaten Path – "10 Towns to Visit in Umbria" – By Rebecca Winke – "Innkeeper, Blogger, and Travel Writer" – Source: Found in the Italy Travel section of – about.com – "Our Story"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Italy off the beaten track – "" – Source: Italy Heaven – "Italy Travel, Holiday and Tourism Guide"
- Three Off the Beaten Path Regions to Visit in Italy – "If you've been to a few of the top places to go in Italy, consider one of these off the beaten path regions for your travels. Tourism is on the rise in these three regions, so now is a good time to visit while they aren't yet crowded or touristy and are anxious to attract visitors." – by Martha Bakerjian – Source: Italy Travel section of About.com – "Our Story"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 500+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 10 September 2014: mercoledi, 10 settembre 2014
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is an Italian proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Ad ogni uccello il suo nido è bellol."
"Each bird likes his nest."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.