Here are some links about, for or on Italian mothers:
- 10 signs you have an Italian mom (and why they’re the best) – "For Mother’s Day we wish to compile a short handbook of phrases with which anyone who has an Italian mum will undoubtedly be familiar – because you, as an Italian mum, will no doubt have come across at least once in their lifetime." – May 11, 2014 – Source: Swide – "The Dolce & Gabbana Luxury Magazine Online"
- 10 signs you were raised by an Italian mother – October 6, 2014 – BY Marco Chiusaroli – Source: matador network – "travel culture worldwide"
- 23 Life Lessons You Get From Having An Italian Mother – "Like many Americans, I am a mix of cultures. I have a Québécoise grandmother, enough Irish blood to have made me a redhead, and a proudly Italian mother (from New Jersey, no less). And it’s always interesting to see how some cultures tend to… drown out others in practice. And having an Italian mother, well, that is guaranteed to speak louder than nearly anything. . ."– January 31, 2014 – by Chelsea Fagan – Source: Thought Catalog – "About Us"
- Why Italian Mothers are the Best – "Never mind the tough love and bring on the manicotti." – "The Wall Street Journal’s Joe Queenan thinks Italian mothers are the best. The “Moving Targets” columnist writes that all of the recent hubbub over whether Chinese or French mothers are superior is a bunch of malarkey. (Queenan is a curmudgeon so I feel comfortable using the word malarkey.)" – by Joe Donatelli – Source: The Humor Columnist – "The Finest Written Humor"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- Help! I live with my Italian mother in law! – "I think that sums it up, don't you?" – blogger: Leah – Source: web site – ""
- How to Impress Your Italian Mother-in-Law – "Discover how to win her heart whether she likes it or not" – Article Published 8/11/2014 – by Francesca Di Meglio – Source: Italiansrus.com – "Guide to Italy and Italian Culture"
- How to Love Your Mother Like an Italian – September 25, 2014 2:30 p.m. – By – Source: Found in THE CUT section on nymag.com – "Politics, Entertainment, Fashion, Restaurants & NY"
- Italian Mother Syndrome – "Come for the food, stay for the nourishment." – blogger: Julia Rocchi – Source: web site – "The Origins of Italian Mother Syndrom [AKA IMS}"
- X – "" – "" – Source: X – ""
- SEE ALSO:
- Info on things to know before you go to Italy *, dated, Wednesday, March 12, 2014
For your specific interest, please search the web for further information using .
The above links as of this date are/were current. If anyone has any suggestions for any other additional web sites and/or links for reference, please feel free to post your comment and I'll update this blog entry.
Please note: If you want me to reply to your comment or request any further information by email, please include your email address in a separate comment. I will NOT publish any comments with an email address in it.
NOTE: If you want to leave a comment, please leave it in ENGLISH.
Broken links: Since November, 2005, I have written over 550+ blog entries with 1,000's of corresponding links/URLs for Moving2Italy2, covering a varied and wide range of topics. In the event if you come across a broken link or a non-functioning link/URL, please post a comment and report the non-functional link. I wish to thank you in advance for assisting me in the ongoing maintenance and the updating of this successful and informative blog.
Please note: I do NOT represent or endorse any of these links nor do I receive payment for listing them in my blog.
That's it for Wednesday, 6 May 2015: mercoledi, 6 maggio 2015
Moving2Italy2 – #1 source of links About, For or On Italy for those individuals moving, traveling or already living in Italy.
Today’s quote is a Neapolitan (Italian) proverb / saying, author unknown.
"Ogni scarrafon è bell a mamma soja."
"Every bug is beautiful in their mother’s eyes."
When you have a free moment or two, please read my wife's interesting and entertaining blog about our life in Italy with photographs: Friends and Family in Italy
Going to Spain, read my new blog: Info About, For or On Spain – a source of links About, For or On Spain for those individuals traveling or already living in Spain.
Please note: The time listed below for this posting is Central European Time (CET)/ GMT+1.